Schema accidentaly dropped in pg_namespace table

От benoit toutain
Тема Schema accidentaly dropped in pg_namespace table
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi all,

I've dropped a schema in my database with this command
:

delete from pg_namespace where nspname = "toto";

I know ... I 've done a big mistake :( . I will prefer
"drop schema toto" the next time.

Now I can't do a pg_dump because some objects of the
removed schema are still referenced in pg_* tables.
pg_dump does not know what to do in this case and
returns an error message.

My questions are the following :
- Is there a cleaning tool that allow me to find and
delete objects that references the removed schema ?
- Is there a document that graphically shows the
postgresql internal tables model ?
- Any other ideas ... ?

Thanks by advance,

Benoit