Re: 4 pgcrypto regressions failures - 1 unsolved

От Marko Kreen
Тема Re: 4 pgcrypto regressions failures - 1 unsolved
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hopefully the last regression failure.

- openssl.c used EVP_MAX_KEY_LENGTH / EVP_MAX_IV_LENGTH
  constants for buffers, which are small in case of
  OpenSSL 0.9.6x and internal AES.  (I tested it with
  0.9.7 only, so I didn't notice...)
- Also I noticed that the wrapper macros for CBC mode
  do not update IV buffer.
- As the previous mistake was not picked up by current
  regression tests, I added a 'longer than a block'
  test to all ciphers.

--
marko

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: 4 pgcrypto regressions failures - 1 unsolved
Сообщение: Re: 4 pgcrypto regressions failures - 1 unsolved