4 pgcrypto regressions failures - 1 unsolved

От Marko Kreen
Тема 4 pgcrypto regressions failures - 1 unsolved
Дата
Re: 4 pgcrypto regressions failures - 1 unsolved  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: 4 pgcrypto regressions failures - 1 unsolved  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: 4 pgcrypto regressions failures - 1 unsolved  (Kris Jurka <books@ejurka.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=potorooo&dt=2005-07-10%2022:30:03

New sha2 code on Solaris 2.8 / SPARC.  Seems like it has
problems memcpy'ing to a non-8-byte-aligned uint64 *.

Attached patch fixes it by simplifying the _Final code and
getting rid of the pointer.

(I redefined bzero and bcopy but now I think they should be
replaced directly - patch later.)

http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=goose&dt=2005-07-11%2006:00:04
http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=ferret&dt=2005-07-10%2018:25:11

The new sha2.c checks not only whether BYTE_ENDIAN is
LITTLE_ENDIAN or BIG_ENDIAN but also whether it is set.
And the test fails on both Cygwin and MINGW.

As gcc evaluates "#if UNDEF1 == UNDEF2" as true and there
were no compile failures reported with current code, that
means currently internal AES, SHA1 and MD5 used randomly
big-endian, little-endian or both variants of code.

If there was no regression failures on those platforms,
it must be only by dumb luck.

Attached patch includes sys/param.h, where I found them on
MINGW, and puts stricter checks into all files.

After I see successful run in pgbuildfarm, I send it for
stable branches too.

http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=canary&dt=2005-07-11%2002:30:00

NetBSD 1.6 with older OpenSSL.  OpenSSL < 0.9.7 does not have
AES, but most of PGP tests use it as it is the preferred cipher.
And the AES tests fails anyway.  I guess it can stay as expected
failure.

http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=dragonfly&dt=2005-07-11%2003:30:04

Linking problem with zlib on Solaris 9/x86.  I am clueless about
this.  I can anyone look into it?

Error message:
ld: fatal: relocations remain against allocatable but non-writable sections

--
marko

Вложения