ERROR: Bogus amopstrategy number 2439 for opclass 1989

От prav maha
Тема ERROR: Bogus amopstrategy number 2439 for opclass 1989
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi all,

Recently I encountered the below problem on postgres
7.3 running on redhat linux box. Has any body have the
Idea
what it is.  I guess files corrupted and database is
not
responding. we have another database running on the
same database server is fine.

ERROR:  Bogus amopstrategy number 2439 for opclass
1989

 Thanks in advance.

--Prav M

http://auctions.yahoo.com/