Re: array to rows of it's elements?

От Celia McInnis
Тема Re: array to rows of it's elements?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
This is the best that I can do with what I currenty know, so if you have a
better/faster solution, please send it my way:

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION array_to_rows(myarray ANYARRAY) RETURNS SETOF
ANYELEMENT AS $$
  BEGIN
    FOR j IN 1..ARRAY_UPPER(myarray,1) LOOP
      RETURN NEXT myarray[j];
    END LOOP;
    RETURN;
  END;
$$ LANGUAGE 'plpgsql';

which I may then call like:

SELECT * FROM arrayto_rows(somearray);

Thanks
Celia McInnis

On Wed, 6 Jul 2005 09:37:10 -0500, Celia McInnis wrote