How two perform TPC-H test on postgresql-8.0.2

От innodb
Тема How two perform TPC-H test on postgresql-8.0.2
Дата
Re: How two perform TPC-H test on postgresql-8.0.2  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
Re: How two perform TPC-H test on postgresql-8.0.2  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Currently I want to take a TPC-H test on postgresql-8.0.2. I have downloaded the DBGEN and QGEN from the homepage
ofTPC. But I encountered many problems which forced me to request some help.1. How to load the data from flat file
generatedby dbgen tool? To the best of my knowledge, there is a SQL Loader in Oracle2. How to simulate the currency
environment?Where can I download a client which connects to DB server through ODBC?

Your sincerely!

Сообщение: Re: contrib/rtree_gist into core system?
Сообщение: Re: contrib/rtree_gist into core system?