pg_dump and table backup

От Puddle
Тема pg_dump and table backup
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I've been reading about how to backup individual
tables with pg_dump.  I noticed the -t, but can you
backup more then one table at a time with that flag?

I have a devel box that gets updated tables pushed to
the production.

So, we're looking to drop x amount of tables and
import that data to the production box.

Would something like :

pg_dump -O -f
$DB_BACKUP_PATH/$BKUP_DAY/PostgreSQL-$BKUP_DATE.sql
--clean -D \
-t table-1 \
-t table-2 \
-U dbuser db

It doesn't seem to like the -t flag.  Any help here
would be appreciated.

Thanks!

-William