Re: varying pagesize in postgresql

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: varying pagesize in postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
[reformatted for sanity]

On Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 11:58:44AM -0500, Jim C. Nasby wrote:
> pg_dumpall
> Change something in one of the header files (which is docummented
> somewhere...)

BLCKSZ, in src/include/pg_config_manual.h.  I doubt it would make the
index faster anyway ... I think you could post the query, schema, and
EXPLAIN ANALYZE to pgsql-performance so that people can give you further
advice.  Going forward, rtree is somewhat obsolete -- maybe try setting
up a GiST index instead (not sure if it would be faster than rtree.)

--
Alvaro Herrera (<alvherre[a]surnet.cl>)
"God is real, unless declared as int"

Сообщение: Re: varying pagesize in postgresql
Сообщение: Re: varying pagesize in postgresql