Re: Autovacuum in the backend

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Autovacuum in the backend
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh,

> Just so everyone knows from the get go here. I am purposely playing a
> little devils advocate.

Well, please stop it.  We discussed AV over a year ago when we ran out of time
to integrate it with 8.0.   This disucussion now is hindering any discussion
of what needs to be *done* to integrate it.    This isn't a debating society.

Folks, I'm sorry to be so grumpy about this, but so far 80% of the posts on
this thread have been re-arguing a discussion we had in 2004.  Which isn't
helping Alvaro get anything done.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions