Re: User Quota Implementation

От Yann Michel
Тема Re: User Quota Implementation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I'd like to avoid a GUC for "percent_full_warning" if we can.   Can anyone
> see a way around this?  Should we just assume 90% full?

Well, it was only an idea of not leaving the admin out in the rain but
giving im a hint by time of what might happen if there was no action. I
have absolutely no idea if it is usefull of introducing a new GUC or
setting this value to a fixed size of 90 or whatever percent. Maybe 95
percent are enough, too?

Regards,
Yann