Re: User Quota Implementation

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: User Quota Implementation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Jonah,

> A quota is significantly different from a maximum size.  I was thinking
> more along the lines of the following:

Hmmm.   Can you give me a case where we need per-user quotas that would not be
satisfied by tablespace maximums?   I'm not understanding the rationale, and
I see several serious implementation issues with user-based quotas.   But I'm
not the target audience so maybe I just don't understand.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions