Re: Learning curves and such (was Re: pgFoundry)

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Learning curves and such (was Re: pgFoundry)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Brendan Jurd (direvus@gmail.com) wrote:
> In the interests of putting my money where my mouth is, I would be
> willing to enlist in the housekeeping effort for this hypothetical new
> system.

If you're willing to create it, host it, update it and keep it current,
and feel it'd be so worthwhile to people that you'd be willing to
continue to maintain it...  Then go for it.  You don't need anyone's
approval or even agreement about it.  *That* would be putting your money
where your mouth is.
Thanks,
    Stephen