Re: REMOVE

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: REMOVE
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 06:17:31PM +0200, Stephen Kennedy wrote:

> An ex-workmate had forwarded his mail to our group so we could deal with
> work-related stuff,  and so we received all of his
> mailing list stuff as well.
> This option had not occurred to me.

That is so annoying :-(  Specially when the receiving account is no
longer available -- the list owner starts getting bounces from an
account he can't unsubscribe, and it's hard to track down who of the
whole list is forwarding to the bogus account.

"La tristeza es un muro entre dos jardines" (Khalil Gibran)