Re: Interval support for Postgres

От Oliver Siegmar
Тема Re: Interval support for Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Saturday 30 April 2005 10:25, Kris Jurka wrote:

> > Thanks. Could you also add it to the 8.0 branch? That'd be great!
>
> That's not really our policy, new features go into head, bug fixes only in
> released branches.  This isn't a terribly invasive patch, but it does make
> some behavioral differences (notably an existing parser of getValue()
> would only expect ISO format, not pg format).  I don't think a convincing
> case can be made for needing this in 8.0, but you are free to try and
> convince other users and developers.

I understand. Well, it depends a lot on when 8.1 driver will be released as a
stable version (or how stable prereleases are for productional use). If a 8.1
JDBC-Driver release is planned for mid-2005, I'm okay. Otherwise it would be
imho a too long time to work with prereleases to get interval support.

...just my two cents...

Oliver

Сообщение: Re: Interval support for Postgres
Сообщение: Re: Interval support for Postgres