Re: Joel's Performance Issues WAS : Opteron vs Xeon

От: Bruce Momjian
Тема: Re: Joel's Performance Issues WAS : Opteron vs Xeon
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Re: Joel's Performance Issues WAS : Opteron vs Xeon  ("Dave Page", )
 Re: Joel's Performance Issues WAS : Opteron vs Xeon  (Andreas Pflug, )
  Re: Joel's Performance Issues WAS : Opteron vs Xeon  ("Joel Fradkin", )
   Re: Joel's Performance Issues WAS : Opteron vs Xeon  (Bruce Momjian, )
   Re: Joel's Performance Issues WAS : Opteron vs Xeon  (Alvaro Herrera, )
    Re: Joel's Performance Issues WAS : Opteron vs Xeon  (Mischa Sandberg, )
    Re: Joel's Performance Issues WAS : Opteron vs Xeon  ("Joel Fradkin", )
     Re: Joel's Performance Issues WAS : Opteron vs Xeon  ("Jim C. Nasby", )
      Re: Joel's Performance Issues WAS : Opteron vs Xeon  ("Joel Fradkin", )
       Re: Joel's Performance Issues WAS : Opteron vs Xeon  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
        Re: Joel's Performance Issues WAS : Opteron vs Xeon  (, )
      Re: Joel's Performance Issues WAS : Opteron vs Xeon  (Christopher Browne, )

Are you using 8.0.2?  I hope so because there were some Win32
performance changes related to fsync() in that release.