BUG #1611: reading a date-field by "ResultSet.getTimestamp()" method analized dayligth flag

От Ingolf Knopf
Тема BUG #1611: reading a date-field by "ResultSet.getTimestamp()" method analized dayligth flag
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      1611
Logged by:          Ingolf Knopf
Email address:      iknopf@csc-dd.de
PostgreSQL version: 8.0.1
Operating system:   JDBC
method analized dayligth flag
Details:

Retrieving data by "java.sql.ResultSet" I read a data from a column which
has type DATE. I read content of this column by method
"ResultSet.getTimestamp( int )".
I get a "java.sql.Timestamp"-object, where Calendar.HOUR_OF_DAY==1. I
suppose, this is daylight flag.

Maybe this behavior of your JDBC driver is compatible with SQL standard, but
it is completely other than the behavior of "Oracle" or "Ingres".