Re: argtype_inherit() is dead code

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: argtype_inherit() is dead code
Дата
Re: argtype_inherit() is dead code
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Apr 17, 2005 at 06:56:01AM -0700, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> From a "people who call me" perspective. I am never asked about
> inheritance. Most of the people don't even know it is there.
> The requests I get are:

Just wondering, does anybody asks you about the excessive locking (and
deadlocking) on foreign keys?  The business about being able to drop
users and then find out they were still owners of something?  I guess I
worry about things too low-level that nobody really cares too much about.

"Always assume the user will do much worse than the stupidest thing
you can imagine."                                (Julien PUYDT)

Сообщение: Re: argtype_inherit() is dead code
Сообщение: Re: argtype_inherit() is dead code