BUG #1558: memory leak in libpq connectDBStart()

От Cade Cairns
Тема BUG #1558: memory leak in libpq connectDBStart()
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      1558
Logged by:          Cade Cairns
Email address:      cadec@otii.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.0.1
Operating system:   MacOSX 10.3.8
Details:

The leak occurs when libpq can not establish a connection to the database
server, in my case when it is not running. I believe that when a caller
calls PQreset() or PQresetStart(), the subsequent call to connectDBStart()
clobbers the previous value of addrlist in the PGconn. Presumably,
closePGconn() should be destroying this value.