Re: Procedures, rules & UDF's....

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: Procedures, rules & UDF's....
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 02:22:59PM -0800, Greg Patnude wrote:

> Is there a quick and dirty SQL query where I can locate the rules,
> procudures and user-defined functions in the system catalogs ???
>
> there ain't a ton of documentation on the pg_catalog tables & view....

Have you seen the "System Catalogs" chapter in the documentation?

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/interactive/catalogs.html

Are you looking for something else?  If so, could you be more
specific?

Running "psql -E" and looking at the output of \d commands can be
instructive.

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/