Re: AutoCommit and DDL

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: AutoCommit and DDL
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Sun, Feb 27, 2005 at 07:55:35PM -0600, Don Drake wrote:

> The problem has to do with multiple concurrent connections to the
> server causing problems.  I've removed the concurrent connections and
> now this works.  Strange.

Can you elaborate?  Can you describe the scenario with enough detail
that somebody else could attempt to duplicate it?  It's certainly
possible to issue DDL statements concurrent with other connections,
so we still haven't identified what's really causing the problem.
Investigation shouldn't end until "strange" becomes "aha!"

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: