Re: Development schedule

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Development schedule
Дата
Re: Development schedule  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom,

> Well, if you take the summer-vacation argument seriously, then nothing
> will get done between May and September anyway, so we may as well freeze
> in May ;-)
>
> I'd be happy with saying June 1.

Hey, you and Bruce are the ones who'll get stuck with all the code checking if
nobody else is available, like last year.  So it's your call.

Better, you should maybe check with the committers when people will be
available.

Also, what do you think of Simon's plan for a 2-stage feature freeze?   Maybe
not so far apart ... maybe a month apart?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions