stats collector appears to be dying

От Shelby Cain
Тема stats collector appears to be dying
Дата
Re: stats collector appears to be dying  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
I'm having an issue with what appears to be the stats
collector process dying on Postgresql 8.0.1 running on
Windows XP w/sp1.

I've enabled
stats_command_string and stats_row_level in my config
file.  During bulk inserts the stats collector process
appears to encounter some sort of problem and shuts
down.   The end result is the log file being spammed
with "FATAL" entries regarding the process.  I've
attached a small excerpt from my log files.

Any ideas as to what is going on?

Regards,

Shelby Cain