Error during restore

От Carlos Henrique Reimer
Тема Error during restore
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I´m trying to restore a client cluster in my Linux box but during the restore the following error is reported:
DELETE 0
CREATE USER
 '
\set ON_ERROR_STOP 'true'
--
-- PostgreSQL database cluster dump
--

I used pg_dumpall withou any options to create the dump.

What could be wrong?

Reimer

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - Internet rápida e grátis. Instale o discador do Yahoo! agora.