Re: How can I use large object on PostgreSQL Linux Version?

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: How can I use large object on PostgreSQL Linux Version?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 11:40:41AM +0700, Premsun Choltanwanich wrote:

> I found that at least Large Object that now failed and no data can be
> imported to Linux version. The problem I found was shown like:
>
> ERROR:  could not access file "$libdir/lo": No such file or directory
> ERROR:  could not access file "$libdir/dbsize": No such file or
> directory
> ERROR:  could not access file "$libdir/admin": No such file or
> directory

I'd guess that you haven't installed some third-party modules that
you need on the Linux box, or that you've installed them in the
wrong place.  lo and dbsize look like modules from the contrib
directory in the PostgreSQL source code (or available via a separate
package, if you're using prebuilt packages); I don't know what admin
is.

What version of PostgreSQL are you running on the Linux box and how
did you install it?

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/