Re: request: search engine for PostgreSQL site

От Robert Bernier
Тема Re: request: search engine for PostgreSQL site
Дата
Список pgsql-www
My most common searches involves old correspondance from the mail lists when I'm looking for problems and issues that
havecropped up before. Most of the returns either point to unrelated documentation or no mentions at all. And when I do
geta positive response it quotes old  correspondance when I know that there should be mention of newer posts.

On January 22, 2005 08:47 am, John Hansen wrote:
> > I sometimes break down and use the onsite search function but
> > I never get what I'm looking for. I get better results using google.
>
> Could you kindly assist us in making it better, by specifying 'what you are
> looking for' where google provides better results?
>
> > > Personally I think the current search function is not that much useful
> > > and looking at pgsql.ru yields much better search results.
>
> Same with this one.... What defines 'better results' to you?
>

> ... John

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: request: search engine for PostgreSQL site
Сообщение: Re: request: search engine for PostgreSQL site