Re: How to "COPY schema1.table TO schema2.table" ?

От Mike G.
Тема Re: How to "COPY schema1.table TO schema2.table" ?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
I really don't use either of those.  I use PgAdmin which with a few clicks displays the sql code used to create the
tablesand functions.  Copy and paste the coe into a new window, change the schema name, and execute.  Then you can
clearthe window and do a Insert into B (select * from A);

I am sure the same can be done with psql but I don't know how.  Sorry.