not a bug but where do i go for info

От Theodore Petrosky
Тема not a bug but where do i go for info
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I am trying to use the libpg interface on OS X with
rc3. There must have been a change that I am not
understanding.

When I compile my app (xcode) I get the following
error.

warning prebinding disabled because dependent library:
/usr/local/pgsql/lib/libpq.3.dylib in not prebound

Can someone help me? I went googling for 'os x
prebinding' libpq.3.dylib

Do I need to worry about this warning? I have always
created my apps on OS X that I could just copy to a
machine. I am under the impression that I would need
to create an installer that would add the dylib to my
target machine when I installed  my app on a different
machine.

Sorry if this is not the correct forum to place this
query.

Ted