Re: Inappropriate changes to front page text [Was: Re:

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Inappropriate changes to front page text [Was: Re:
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wednesday 22 December 2004 00:42, Robert Treat wrote:
> On Tuesday 21 December 2004 23:51, Omar Kilani wrote:
>
> > That we're now discussing the content properly, with input from all
> > sides, is exactly what should have happened in the first place, prior to
> > committing the Christmas-related change.
>
> I shudder to think that we're going to have to go through all this
> everytime someone wants to change the main announcement...

Let me just follow this up with a "Has anyone actually posted a replcement
text for the entire Christmas message?"  All I've seen so far is a "we better
use the phrase happy holidays otherwise people might find out that not
everyone believes in exactly what they believe in"... we're going to need
more than that to move forward...

--
Robert Treat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Inappropriate changes to front page text [Was: Re:
Сообщение: Re: Inappropriate changes to front page text [Was: Re: