Re: [PGWEB-COMMITS] By omar: Add User Survey to Community

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: [PGWEB-COMMITS] By omar: Add User Survey to Community
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, 17 Dec 2004, Robert Treat wrote:

> Another idea would maybe be to come up with different graphics for
> different annoucement themes.  For example, we could use the elephant
> for PostgreSQL core release announcements, and maybe a spider for
> website related annoucnements, and maybe some turtles when we do
> international announcements, or maybe a dancing bear whenever Bruce
> wants to rant about something ;-)

Actually, was goign to post/ask about this ... putting a 'country flag'
beside the Upcoming Events would be cool too ... and product 'logos' if
applicable for stuff like pgAdmin ... just little icon things ...

----

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: