Re: [despammed] \d output to a file

От Andreas Kretschmer
Тема Re: [despammed] \d output to a file
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
am  15.12.2004, um  6:38:22 -0800 mailte sarlav kumar folgendes:
> Hi All,
>
> I would like to write the output of the \d command on all tables in a database to an output file. There are more than
200tables in the database. I am aware of \o command to write the output to a file. But, it will be tough to do the \d
foreach table manually and write the output to a file. Is there a command/ way in which I can achieve this without
havingto do it for each table?
> Any help in this regard would be really appreciated.

You can write a little shell-script to list all tables via \d and parse
the output to generate for each table a '\d table'.

Andreas
--
Andreas Kretschmer    (Kontakt: siehe Header)
               Tel. NL Heynitz:  035242/47212