Re: Links for press page ... where will these things be?

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Links for press page ... where will these things be?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wednesday 01 December 2004 18:30, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Folks,
>
> With the possiblity of a release before December 15th looming, I will need
> to start "marking up" the Press Pages for the release.  Unfortunately, a
> lot of the pages for the links don't yet exist, so I need your help on
> where they *will* be (anything marked with a ** I'm wondering about).

I've marked the ** ones with what I believe to be correct. The rest should be
in thier regular places.

http://developer.postgresql.org/~momjian/HISTORY.html

> Where to Download 8.0:
>  List of FTP Mirrors
>  Bittorrent**

bt.postgresql.org

>  Windows Installer (also available via Bittorrent)
>  SourceForge (including Windows installer)
>
> Documentation:
>  Official Documentation
>  TechDocs
>  General Bits
>
> Drivers:
>  JDBC
>  ODBC
>  .Net
>
> Graphical User Interfaces:
>  pgAdminIII
>  phpPgAdmin
>  pgAccess
>  List of other GUIs**

techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/GUITools

> Replication:
>  Slony-I
>  pgReplicator
>  eRServer
>
> Related Projects:
>  pgFoundry
>  GBorg

Do you want to put the presskit files in the same hierarchy as 7.4?  There not
in the new web code yet, so they will need to be imported.

--
Robert Treat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: