Links for press page ... where will these things be?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Links for press page ... where will these things be?
Дата
Re: Links for press page ... where will these things be?  (Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net>)
Re: Links for press page ... where will these things be?  ("Greg Sabino Mullane" <greg@turnstep.com>)
Список pgsql-www
Folks,

With the possiblity of a release before December 15th looming, I will need to
start "marking up" the Press Pages for the release.  Unfortunately, a lot of
the pages for the links don't yet exist, so I need your help on where they
*will* be (anything marked with a ** I'm wondering about).

I've included the whole list because I want to know about anything that will
be moving in the next couple weeks.

Also, can I assume that if we release on the 15th, there will not be a new
website?

Release Notes
    Release Notes**

Where to Download 8.0:
    List of FTP Mirrors
    Bittorrent**
    Windows Installer (also available via Bittorrent)
    SourceForge (including Windows installer)

Documentation:
    Official Documentation
    TechDocs
    General Bits