product feature sets

От David Bear
Тема product feature sets
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
This may sound like an impossible thing to ask because it may seem
like an apples to oranges questions. If there were a book entitled
"Using Postgresql with MS Access" I would suspect answers there.

Still I'm going to draw upon the collective experience of this list.

1) are there any comparisons done between the relational features of
ms-access vs postgresql?  Things like, does access enforce referential
integrity... triggers... transactions... etc.

2) Since Access has the upsize tool that helps converting data to an
ms-sql server, has anyone made a similar tool that helps with access?
I have received from this group an email with some script in it that
helps with table migration but I haven't had a chance to really
understand what it does --

Many thanks in advance.

--
David Bear