relations betwee subclasses in postgersql

От Dino Vliet
Тема relations betwee subclasses in postgersql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi all,

I'm using postgresql 7.4.2 and could not create
relationships between subclases. I hava a EER model
where the superclass Person has subclasses like
Customers. When I try to create a relationship between
Customers and other relations the database won't let
me. Is that correct and if so, when will this be
fixed?

Brgds
Dino Vliet