Re: I spoke with Marc from the postgresql mailing list.

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: I spoke with Marc from the postgresql mailing list.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, 13 Nov 2004, Gary L. Burnore wrote:

> This isn't about encouraging ISP's to carry your lists. It's about
> fixing a problem caused by your list's gateways.

A problem that you perceive, yet nobody else seems to ... very isolated
problem ... of coufse, you *could* set the group to moderated on your news
server, with approprait moderator address setup, and be done with it ...
in fact, I even offered you a direct feed so that time delays were at a
minimum ... *shrug*

Russ has already commented that he a) understands what we are doing
(which, apparently you don't, but that's okay) and b) knows of other
groups doing similar gatewaying ...

----