Re: Important Info on comp.databases.postgresql.general

От Mike Nolan
Тема Re: Important Info on comp.databases.postgresql.general
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Perhaps in parallel with the Usenet community voting whether they want
> to receive posts from the mailing lists, we can have the mailing list
> subscribers vote on whether they want to receive messages from the
> Usenet or want to have their messages forwarded to the Usenet.  That
> might be interesting.

If it isn't already in mailman, it would be an interesting option to add
to mailman's web interface to give subscribers the option to include
or exclude posts being gatewayed from USENET.

(I could use that feature on some lists I run.)
--
Mike Nolan