Re: Comparing two (largish) tables on different servers

От Sam Mason
Тема Re: Comparing two (largish) tables on different servers
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Gregory S. Williamson wrote:
>Is there any way to do this from inside postgres that anyone knows of
>? I looked through the manual and the contrib stuff and didn't see
>much ...

Not really "inside postgres"; but could you do something like:
 mkfifo db1 psql -h "db1" -t -q -c "$query" > db1 mkfifo db2 psql -h "db2" -t -q -c "$query" > db2 diff -u -0 db1 db2

That should work with most shells under Unix. . .

Have fun, Sam

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: A transaction in transaction? Possible?
Сообщение: Re: A transaction in transaction? Possible?