Re: Visual Designer in linux?

От Alvaro Herrera Munoz
Тема Re: Visual Designer in linux?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, Nov 06, 2004 at 10:32:30PM -0500, Eric wrote:
> Is there a visual designer (open source) in linux for database?  I would
> like to developp my data model on the computer...
>
> I see "dia" with uml library but... it won't export to SQL.

You can have UML diagrams exported to SQL with some Perl or Python program
whose URL you can find on Dia's homepage.   dia2sql or something like
that.  It's damn easy.  Hmm ... I think I got the URL somewhere ...
yes, you are lucky:  http://tedia2sql.tigris.org/

"Si quieres ser creativo, aprende el arte de perder el tiempo"