Re: Visual Designer in linux?

От Eric
Тема Re: Visual Designer in linux?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I tried a lot of apps.  The one I prefer is "DbDesigner4" but I don't
see support for postgresql...  Only Oracle, mySQL...

There is support for ODBC, I don't know if that will do the job if I
install Unix-ODBC and create a postgres data source.

The point is, IF I succeed to make it work with postgres, I don't know
if I will have a non-optimized database at the end... because
DBDesigner4 won't take profit of postgres features?