Re: libpq and prepared statements progress for 8.0

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: libpq and prepared statements progress for 8.0
Дата
Re: libpq and prepared statements progress for 8.0  (David Fetter <david@fetter.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
It was just added to CVS!

David Wheeler wrote:
> On Oct 14, 2004, at 6:50 PM, Abhijit Menon-Sen wrote:
>
> > I thought about that for a while, but I couldn't find anything that is
> > actually broken or confused by the patch. I could be missing something
> > obvious, though, so I'd appreciate another set of eyes looking at it.
> >
> > Does anyone have any ideas?
>
> Not I, but I still have my fingers crossed that this will go in in time
> for 8.0. I think that Tom said it looked good when you first posted the
> patch.
>
> So, core hackers, is it going in or not? The dynamic language driver
> developers will thank you for it!
>
> Many thanks,
>
> David

Pennsylvania19073

От: Jan Wieck
Сообщение: Autotuning of shared buffer size (was: Re: Getting rid of AtEOXact Buffers (was Re: [Testperf-general] Re: [PERFORM] First set of OSDL Shared Memscalability results, some wierdness ...))