Re: libpq and prepared statements progress for 8.0

От David Wheeler
Тема Re: libpq and prepared statements progress for 8.0
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Oct 14, 2004, at 6:50 PM, Abhijit Menon-Sen wrote:

> I thought about that for a while, but I couldn't find anything that is
> actually broken or confused by the patch. I could be missing something
> obvious, though, so I'd appreciate another set of eyes looking at it.
>
> Does anyone have any ideas?

Not I, but I still have my fingers crossed that this will go in in time
for 8.0. I think that Tom said it looked good when you first posted the
patch.

So, core hackers, is it going in or not? The dynamic language driver
developers will thank you for it!

Many thanks,

David