Re: Stale entries in pg_stat_activity

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: Stale entries in pg_stat_activity
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sun, Oct 17, 2004 at 12:01:45AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Michael Fuhr <mike@fuhr.org> writes:
> > pg_stat_activity sometimes shows old connections that have already
> > terminated.
>
> Define "old"?  There's a built-in delay of up to half a second (if
> memory serves) in the statistics views.

Fourteen minutes and counting.

I just noticed the problem this evening so I don't know how long
the stale connections remain in the view.  During my testing I was
restarting the backend frequently to start each run afresh; I'll
leave the current situation alone for a while and see what happens.

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/

Сообщение: Re: Stale entries in pg_stat_activity
Сообщение: Re: Stale entries in pg_stat_activity