Re: Database schemas: search_path

От Bruno Wolff III
Тема Re: Database schemas: search_path
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Thu, Oct 14, 2004 at 09:42:45 -0300,
  Igor Maciel Macaubas <igor@providerst.com.br> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've organized my database design in multiple schemas, and migrated my existing tables to different schemas by using
asimple how-to I found in this list history.
> But what I couldn't find was a way to make this schemata fully transparent to my application - which does selects
directlyto tables instead to schema.table. I know that I can always set the search_path environmnet variable, but I
haveto do it on each session. I'd like to know if there is a way to make my set search_path persistent on the database,
nomatter the session.
> I believe that this is supported, but couldn't find out how to make it. Can someone help me?

Use ALTER DATABASE to set per database defaults.

От: "Igor Maciel Macaubas"
Сообщение: Database schemas: search_path
От: "Shridhar"
Сообщение: pgadminuser