pg_dump trouble

От gauthier lawny
Тема pg_dump trouble
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Here is the trouble I encountered.

I got 2 tables like
create table mytable(idnop serial, other varchar,
primary key (idnop));
create table reftable(idnop integer references
mytable, primary key (idnop));

pgsql create implicitly a sequence to handle the idnop
serial.
I perfomed some insertions into the 2 tables, no
problem.
Afterthat I run pg_dump with -D option (insert into
(colomn, ...) values (...);
The trouble is when it dumps the sequence. Instead of
dumping the current value (which is the last used for
an insertion into mytable) it dumps the value 1.
Obviously when I restore the data and I try to perform
an other insertion into mytable it fails because of
the  primary key violation.

The presence of -D option doesn't have any effect on
the result.

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis. A
téléchargergratuitement sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com