Re: windows docs?

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: windows docs?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Thursday 16 September 2004 15:13, Bender, Cheryl wrote:
> When starting the Windows psql client I get a warning that the "console
> codepage (437) differs from the windows codepage (1252)" and to see
> installation on Windows for details.  I am having trouble finding this
> documentation.   I've also been looking for the "Windows FAQ" which was
> mentioned in a post.  Can anyone point me to documentation that
> addresses this issue as well as other window's issues?

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/Windows is a good starter for current
win32 information.  The windows faq
(http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faqs/text/FAQ_MSWIN) also has some info,
though it might be a little outdated. (updates welcome).  Also, if your
running on cygwin you might want to post to pgsql-cygwin mailing list. HTH.

--
Robert Treat

От: Robert Treat
Сообщение: Re: The link for the Beta 2 Windows version of 8.0 is not working