Re: pg_restore: error returned by PQputline

От Clodoaldo Pinto Neto
Тема Re: pg_restore: error returned by PQputline
Дата
Список pgsql-general
 --- Richard Huxton <dev@archonet.com> escreveu:
> The sort_mem might be too high at 64MB - that's memory per sort and I
>
> don't know how many simultaneous sorts you might have.
> --
Lowered it to 32MB and restarted the server with the same bad result.

How many simultaneous sorts a restore can do? Will it build more than
one index at a time? I know nothing about dumping and restoring or
database internals. Just following the recipe.

Regards,
Clodoaldo Pinto

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - navegue de graça com conexão de qualidade!
http://br.acesso.yahoo.com/

От: Francois Suter
Сообщение: Technical recommendations
От: Clodoaldo Pinto Neto
Сообщение: Re: pg_restore: error returned by PQputline