psql: error while loading shared liabraries: psql: undefined symbol: get_progname

От M.V. Jaga Mohan
Тема psql: error while loading shared liabraries: psql: undefined symbol: get_progname
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi All,
I have installed Fedora 2 (linux) on my system with
database postgresql. I have done initdb and createddb
and created all the tables. Till that it was
successful. It worked fine for one day. the next day
when I started the database and tried to do psql
<databasename> I got an error "psql: error while
get_progname". For few times I was able to use psql
and executed the statements like select, insert etc.
But next day when I done this I got this error. I
tried installing whole Fedora 2 again but the result
is same.
Can any one tell me the reason why this is happening ?

Thanks

Jagan

=====