Re: Candidate new site design

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Candidate new site design
Дата
Re: Candidate new site design  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, 25 Aug 2004, Dave Page wrote:

> I'm sure we could work them into the design. What about merging the
> project ones (of which there are very few iirc) into the main rotation
> so we only display one ad per page (perhaps at the bottom of the right
> bar on the candidate design for example)?

I have no problems with merging them both into one ... but, bottom
wouldn't be as effective ... how about under the black bar, on the right?
Just above the 'What Is?'  Something similar to how it is at:

http://www.php.net/

----

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Candidate new site design
Сообщение: Re: Candidate new site design