Re: Candidate new site design

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Candidate new site design
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, 25 Aug 2004, Justin Clift wrote:

> Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>

>> Nice, except the banner ads are missing and are required ...
>
> Is there no possible alternative to having the banner ads?

No ... Over the past month, I've had a couple of ppl actually sign up for
a full year in advance, and am getting more and more inquiries ...

If you want to change the placement, instead of top left/right, so that
they are still visible, that works ... but they are required.

----

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Candidate new site design
Сообщение: Re: Candidate new site design