Re: Any recommended forums/wiki/blog s/w that uses PostGreSQL?

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Any recommended forums/wiki/blog s/w that uses PostGreSQL?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Am Dienstag, 17. August 2004 15:29 schrieb Eric D Nielsen:
> I've been trying to setup a collaboration site, ideally I need
> forum+wiki+blog integrated functionality access control.  Specificly either
> the wiki or blog need to be over viewable to members of certain groups.

I suggest you try eGroupWare (http://www.egroupware.org/).  It is web-based,
has various applications of the kind you want, all integrated with common
access control.

--
Peter Eisentraut

От: Eric D Nielsen
Сообщение: Any recommended forums/wiki/blog s/w that uses PostGreSQL?